samedi 10 mai 2008

May 11.Leaving to Russia.Depart pour la Russie

This morning I leave to Russia.
Ce matin je pars en Russie.
Below is the itinerary for the next two,three days,by the way I don't know yet how many days.

Voici l'itineraire pour les deux,trois prochains jours a venir.
Then I'll go to Gatchina and St Petersburg where I still have relatives Micha and Galia Usdin(Micha's Grandfather Kusel was my Grandfather's brother) and a good friend Natacha Tchilingarava.

Ensuite je partirai pour Gatchina et St Petersburg ou j'ai encore de la famille Micha et Galia Usdin(Le grand pere de Micha,Kusiel etait le frere de mon grand pere) et une tres bonne amie Natacha Tchilingarova.


8.20 AM.It's time to close the laptop and to go!
8h20 Il est temps de fermer l'ordinateur et de partir!
On the road again....

Aucun commentaire: